Dermal fillers3 May, 2019
BODY ACNE20 May, 2019
BOTULINUM TOXIN OVERVIEW:
This comprehensive one-day hands-on training workshop explores the applications of Botulinum Toxin type A for cosmetic purposes with a focus on the most popular areas requested for treatment.
LEVEL 1: Foundational Training
Learn the foundations for offering both aesthetic and therapeutic applications of injectables within aesthetic practice. Level 1 provides the following:
Theory presentation and lecture covering
- Facial anatomy
- Patient assessment
- Injection technique
Practical clinical training session under the supervision of our expert trainers covering
- Crow’s feet
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To gain an understanding of the history of Botulinum Toxin.
- Where Botulinum Toxin is commonly used.
- The use of Botulinum Toxin in aesthetic medicine.
- Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- Anatomical considerations.
- Preparation & injection Techniques.
- To gain and understand the importance of accurate patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself by watching live demonstrations.
- To understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop in Botulinum Toxin (hands on workshop session).
- Concentrating on the forehead, Crows feet and glabellar region.
- To understand how to market facial aesthetics using Botulinum Toxin in your practice.
- Anatomy of facial muscles
- Introduction to Neuromodulators (History and mechanism, Types of toxins, Dilution and reconstitution Indications and Patient selection)
- Complications of Neuromodulators and Management
- Live demonstration (Glabella / Crew’s feet / Frontal)
- Hands-on training
LEVEL 2: Advanced Training
This course is specifically designed for practitioners who wish to expand their skills and service to include non-traditional areas for facial contouring by the use of injectables. Physician will also gain a full understanding of the other most popular medical uses for botulinum toxin including protocols for patient selection, diagnosis, specific techniques and dosages for the treatment of the following:
- Gummy smile
- Marionette lines
- Bunny lines
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To refresh and obtain an overview of the use of Botulinum
- Toxin in aesthetic medicine.
- To understand the Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- To gain an appreciation of the advanced anatomical considerations.
- To understand the dosage criteria.
- To understand the Preparation & injection Techniques.
- To discuss and understand the current techniques including the Pros and cons.
- To understand and appreciate the considerations for injecting the following areas: Masseter, Gummy smile, Marionette lines, Bunny lines and Hyperhidrosis
- Understand the importance of accurate patient assessment from the initial consultation through to the actual treatment itself by watching a series of live demonstrations.
- To understand how to carry out the procedures by undertaking a practical workshop in advanced Botulinum Toxin techniques.
- Mechanism of action
- Current applications
- New advancements
- Dosing schedules and indications
- Suggested injection patterns
- Treatment protocol
- Live demonstration
- Hands-on training